Spicy fried chicken is my dearest family's food




Spicy fried chicken is my  dearest family's food 



I have my own beloved food in my family and it's very tasty food ever. My mom always cook it for me during our family event and holiday. Because it makes our family feel happy and enjoy eating together. Spicy fried chicken is the best food every times I consider about for some reasons when I'm with my family on holiday.

Spicy fried chicken taste like juicy and sweetened spicy flavor with ginger, garlic, and onion smell. Furthermore, The most attractive about it is the crunching sound through to my ears and my mouth. I can't stop eating it. The comforting smell with the sound make me feel stimulate to my brain. Moreover, I put the crunchy chicken into the hot spicy chili mix with tomato sauce. The sauce very bracing with the fried chicken. In addition, I enjoy eating spicy fried chicken with my family until the end of it. Even though it's very delicious and it made our day more enjoyable but my mom always cooks it only the holidays or family party. Because it's too oils and high calories.

To sum up, every holiday and other events, my mom never skips cook spicy fried chicken for our family members. That's why it's my dearest food and also for my family in the way to enjoy our food times together.





On our holiday 








Comments

  1. I'm mouth-watering after reading your paragraph and seeing the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It look so good. I hope to try this one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazing and very good at describing this food. After reading your text, I can feel what you describe like the crunching sound from eating this spicy fried chicken. It makes me feel hungry immediately. lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE THREE DIFFERENCES AND SIMILARITIES OF VISITING IN MY GRANDPARENTS HOUSE AND MY BEST FRIEND HOUSE

THE DIFFERENCE PERSONALITY BETWEEN ME AND MY BEST FRIEND