THE DIFFERENCE PERSONALITY BETWEEN ME AND MY BEST FRIEND


THE DIFFERENCE PERSONALITY BETWEEN ME AND MY BEST FRIEND   

I have one best friend who has different personality with me but we still get along together until now. We had faced many things And we still try to learn from each other well day by day. But why we could make friend with each other if we have difference personality?

I remember one day when we met each other at the first time. I saw her is very friendly to our classmates and she was very talkative. That's why I thought I won't go to make friend with her because I'm an introvert person. I felt she doesn't want the silent friend like me either. I kept this opinion in my mind until one day when the sky became dark and started to rain heavily in our school. At that time our classmates just ran to their home accepted me because I was scaring while the thunder sounded loudly. Fortunately, when I was sitting next to the door, the first person that I saw is the talkative girl who has different personality with me. During the raining, we sat together and started to talk about our favorite things and our habits everyday. The most important topic that we have the same is about the raining day. I and her are both scared the thunderstorm. After the rain was stop,we went to the house together. Start from that moment, we talked too much with each other and we also had the party with our parents together. Our good relationship started from that day. And we still keep learning from each other more and more. And now a day we have 6 years relationship with each other.

This is my real story related to my relationship with my best friend. I'd like to say that even though we have difference personality but don't mean we can't learn from each other and get along with each other. The important thing is about how much you value your relationship with your best friend and keep good heart with each other.








Comments

  1. I really enjoy reading your story and appreciate your 6 years friendship. You are right people can become best friend or close friend even though they are different in some ways. I think you are there to complete each other. I also like your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! You have many good childhood memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your relationship with your bestfri is really storng.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Friendship goal is right here~~ so precious and cute. I enjoy reading your story πŸ˜πŸ’–

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE THREE DIFFERENCES AND SIMILARITIES OF VISITING IN MY GRANDPARENTS HOUSE AND MY BEST FRIEND HOUSE

Spicy fried chicken is my dearest family's food