The Three Effective Human Assets That Motivated My Study

 The Three Effective Human Assets That Motivated My Study 


As a student, we faced many things through our study, and we tried to find many ways in order to encourage our study better and better. In this way, the human assets are very important for all the students to conduct and follow. For me, I found three effective human assets that motivated my study such as ability asset, attitude asset, and social asset.


To become an outstanding student, we need to focus on our ability asset. For me, in the way to get this asset, I tried to be more patient with everything such as my mental health, and my knowledge of learning. I always practiced by reviewing the lessons depends on my clear schedule. This could help me to gain my knowledge, and my perspective. Moreover, listening to a soft melody or piano music when i was stressed could lead me to have a strong sense of studying.


Another factor in order to achieve our study is to focus on attitude asset. It is very important when we have the well attitude for ourselves. Our attitude can make us more organized by our activities such as good listener, good speaker, and also good learner. For example, while teacher is explaining the lessons or exercises, we should try to be more patient to listen and note the important points. Don't be interrupted, or do other inappropriate activities.




The last effective assets that motivated my study is social asset. This asset affected me to improve my communication skills, self development, and other opportunities. As we are the students, communicate with teachers and pairs work are very important. So, we should be more confident to speak with other, or try to make good friends in the ways to find the occasion to develop our knowledge. Meeting more people can make our perception improve and creative.



In short, those kinds of assets that I mentioned are very important to all the students. I've learnt many new things, and developed myself better when I've followed these three assets. I believe everyone will add more than mine in order to be the outstanding student.



Comments

  1. It is great that you have something to motivate in your studying. I believe those assets are very helpful to develop your learning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By reading this, I’m interested in the last asset that you have mentioned. I agree that communicate with others is very important because we can get more knowledge and exchange our experience.🥰♥️

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a great opportunity to study there with you, well that was an amazing experience indeed!! how kind of you to share this 💖

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE THREE DIFFERENCES AND SIMILARITIES OF VISITING IN MY GRANDPARENTS HOUSE AND MY BEST FRIEND HOUSE

THE DIFFERENCE PERSONALITY BETWEEN ME AND MY BEST FRIEND