THE THREE DIFFERENCES AND SIMILARITIES OF VISITING IN MY GRANDPARENTS HOUSE AND MY BEST FRIEND HOUSE

 THE THREE DIFFERENCES AND SIMILARITIES OF VISITING IN MY GRANDPARENTS HOUSE AND MY BEST FRIEND HOUSE

Have you ever met the different vibes between the countryside and the city ? It's really interesting to me when I spent time to visit my grandparents house in the countryside and my best friend house in Phnom Penh.Though both of the houses have many similarities in many ways, important there are still having different things such as the infrastructure, the view and the food of the both houses.

  My grandparents house in the countryside 


     My best friend house in Phnom Penh city 



In dissimilarity of the infrastructure of the houses, my grandparents house is more traditional than my best friend house in Phnom Penh, because there was built in 1999 . So, it's older than my friend house which was built in 2018. Furthermore, my grandparents house is bigger to live. There are prettier garden with the hugely yard. In contrast, My best friend house is smaller and there are two simpler bedroom without the yard or the garden sorround with the house.


For the views of both houses, my grandparents house have prettier view, because there are many trees, green rice fields, and other natural things. In contrast , my best friend house is more noisy with the bigger transportation. Moreover, my best friend house sorround with many large amount of houses in the city. So, it's more crowded than my grandparents house where is live in the countryside. In the countryside the roads are more quiet, so, it's easier to walk and ride the bicycle everywhere unlike in the city.

                      In the countryside 


                     In Phnom Penh city 



In the contrast of the foods, my grandparents area are less expensive than the foods in the Phnom Penh city. Because, people don't likely to buy more products outside. They just planting for sale and farming. So, they make their own products such as meats or vegetables which are less expensive. Opposite of my best friend house, in the city everything are more expensive, especially the foods. When I visited her house, we have to go to the supermarket to buy everything and have to spend more money on foods. Because, the demand in the city are higher than in the countryside. So, the supply of the foods are higher costs either.

At the supermarket 


In short, even though both types of the houses are similarities in many ways but besides that there really make me feel different vibes in this three ways that I mentioned. And I love to visit in both of houses when I'm in my holiday from school. I really need both of them in my life.

Comments

  1. Wow I really like your grandparents' house😍.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These two types of house show the living style of people who live in two different places, countryside and city. However, I would prefer your grandparents' house because it is much more peaceful than living in the city with much noise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your grandparents house. Because is similar to my aunt house too.☺️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh, it's really pleasure to hear that.🥰✨

      Delete
  4. Your grandparents house it's really beautiful I've never seen before.😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE DIFFERENCE PERSONALITY BETWEEN ME AND MY BEST FRIEND

Spicy fried chicken is my dearest family's food